Credit card processing plays an immense role in today’s world of eCommerce. Credit card payments are accepted by 99.99% of eCommerce gurus these days.
Open an Offshore/International Merchant Account with EMB
The majority of payment processors offer a variety of solutions and services, and different merchant accounts. Merchants can now apply either for a domestic merchant account, which is also known as a local merchant account, or an offshore merchant account – international merchant account.
If you are looking for a secure and low-cost offshore merchant account, consider turning to emerchantbroker.com (EMB). EMB is voted the #1 high risk merchant account provider in the US and has an A+ rating with the BBB. With EMB, you can enjoy top reliability, convenience, and ease of payment processing.
How Do Offshore Merchant Accounts Work?
Offshore or international merchant accounts have a number of advantages:
- They are easy to apply for and acquire
- Almost all processors based in the US operate under strict rules and regulations
- Offshore merchant account providers and processors are based outside of the US credit card processing competition zone
- There are not big competitors with high prices and strict guidelines for offshore banks
- The services offered by international banks are available to any type of eCommerce merchants
- Domestic merchant accounts follow one of the toughest guidelines that requires to have an initial deposit, “security deposit,” of several thousands of dollars.
- Offshore or international merchant accounts offer a reduced (or even zero) tax
- The majority of domestic credit card processing services accept only USD and the domestic currency. This cannot be said about offshore merchant accounts that offer no currency conversion hassle.
- You have a wide choice of offshore processing banks. You can choose from thousands of banks operating worldwide the one that guarantees to provide you with the best deal.
- The total amount of invested funds in the service compensates the expenses, even though international merchant account providing banks require a bit higher credit card processing fees.
- Modern technologies related to credit card processing are similar, if not the same, with regard to both offshore and domestic merchant accounts.
- Offshore and domestic merchant accounts boast similar or even the same safety and security, stability and speed of processing.
- Both domestic and offshore merchant accounts can use the latest shopping cart systems to operate.
Offshore merchant accounts are getting more and more popular in the modern world of electronic commerce as they are practical and easy to acquire. Importantly, these accounts do not differ from domestic ones. International merchant accounts have all the advantages offered by domestic ones and even more.