With eMerchantBroker.com you have several advantages going on with their programs. First and foremost is their customer service program. They give you the opportunity to chat live with their representatives and ask all the questions you need answered, before you proceed to filling out any paperwork. They are honest and forthright about the time needed to set up an offshore account and they are real. http://bit.ly/1aIoZdg
- With an unlimited amount of transactions you can go offshore if you are a high risk business. Without a limit on how many transactions you have, your business can grow exponentially.
- Rates vary for offshore accounts. They are generally higher than a domestic merchant account, which is a different story than what a lot of other merchant servicers put on their sites. That brings a story of truth to this merchant servicer; For what business puts on their page that they cost more? Honesty is a good thing to have this day and age.
- Rates are generally 4.49% to 10% depending on the type of business you have.
- You are not required to accept any offer from an offshore bank.
- eMerchantbroker.com will work in your stead to get offers from several banks, making the search so much easier on you and your already busy schedule.
- eMerchantbroker.com will also assist you on the decision whether the offshore account will be a greater advantage to you or not.
- Approval for an offshore account takes a bit longer because of the difference in times. Three to four weeks will be what you are looking at before you even know if you have been accepted. In that time period, you get your Virtual Terminal, your secure Gateway, and all integration needed.
- Again, if you have questions, they have a Live chat area to speak with someone for advice and what you need to know.
Known as ‘The High Risk Guys’ eMerchantBroker.com is essential to what you are looking for. A lot of our day to day businesses run in the high risk merchant account arena. If you went to the movies over the weekend, they are high risk. If you booked a flight to go see your grandkids, then you are working with a high risk business. High Risk only means that you could have a large amount of chargebacks, or refunds. It’s not something to get overly excited about, it’s easy enough to deal with.
eMerchantBroker.com is the one that can take on the task for your offshore high risk business. With all the options they can find for you, they virtually take all the work out of your research.
Take the time to verify they are indeed what they say they are, and then come back for their assistance in locating just the right bank for your offshore merchant account. Once all that is taken care of, be certain that the percentages are what you want and know, that offshore accounts work a little slower than the traditional domestic merchant accounts. Good luck with your research, and they are waiting when you are ready.