- About Us
Other ServicesThe Payment Experts
Our integrations connect you with the best tools for your business.Integrations
- Online Gaming & Casinos
- Bail Bonds
- Multilevel Marketing
- Online Furniture Sales
- Bad Credit Merchant Accounts
- Calling Cards
- Moving & Transportation
- Travel & Timeshares
- TMF Merchants
- High-Ticket Accounts
- Jet Charters
- Penny Auctions
- Educational & Seminars
- VOIP and Telecom
- Online Firearm Sales
- Cigars and Pipes
- Online Ticketing Sales
- High Volume Merchants
- Debt Consolidators
- Software and E-Book Merchants
- Contact Us
Apply today, be in business tomorrow
Merchant account services
EMB offers merchant account services with low fees, increased savings, and 24/7 customer support. Merchant accounts allow your business to accept credit and debit cards online. EMB is a proven industry leader. With EMB’s merchant accounts, clients realize many advantages such as increased savings and award-winning customer support.
Benefits of EMB for merchant account services
Various services offered
We help merchants safely and securely process credit card payments for merchant accounts. We offer assistance to both mail order/telephone order (MOTO) and internet-based businesses.
EMB offers affordable credit processing rates. To save on costs, we offer ACH processing, secure payment gateways, and chargeback prevention programs.
Credit card processing regulations are complex. Our staff works hard to provide clients with up-to-date and accurate information.
We’ve constructed a platform designed to work for you. We add new features all the time to meet our client’s unique needs.
- What You Need To Know About Online Merchant Account Instant ApprovalA merchant account is a business account that allows businesses to accept and process credit card and sometimes mobile transactions. Merchant accounts are a must-have for businesses that accept electronic payments and businesses… Read More »What You Need To Know About Online Merchant Account Instant Approval
Reasons to think twice about merchant accounts with banks
Many banks offer merchant accounts, but there are several reasons why businesses should think carefully about pursuing these options.
- Fixed prices for bank services. Banks often offer packages, which carry fixed prices higher than account providers.
- Monthly credit card caps. Banks routinely place caps on credit processing volume, which can negatively impact business growth
Paperwork needed for a merchant account
We strive to make the application process for merchant accounts as simple as possible. In addition to applications, candidates should provide the following:
- Valid identification
- Three months of bank statements
- Three months of processing statements
- A Social Security or Employer Identification Number
- A secure working website
- A less than 2% chargeback ratio
- A voided check or bank letter
Maximize your business potential with our merchant accounts. Start accepting payments today!
At EMB, we offer unique solutions to meet your business’s unique needs.
We offer merchant account services to various kinds of high-risk merchants
Merchant accounts for clients in high-risk industries
“With eMerchantBroker’s services, we’ve been able to provide our students with safe and secure payment processing. We even offer several payment types.”
Anonymous, online education client
“We first applied for a merchant account, but were rejected. EMB ended up offering us a wider variety of options for merchant accounts than the bank would have.”
Anonymous a furniture client