There is nothing illegal about incorporating a company in an offshore financial center as long as you follow US tax rules. Many well-established companies use offshore financial centers to conduct their business efficiently, and many wealthy families often use foreign entities for estate planning purposes.
Opening an Offshore Company
Offshore company formation is generally much easier as compared to onshore incorporation because of lax legislation and business-friendly regulation. You can open it in as little as a couple of days from payment to your offshore service provider.
Here are several important things to focus on before starting your offshore company:
- The company form you need
- The number of people to be involved in your company
- Which offshore jurisdiction is the best?
- Extra services that you’ll need (offshore bank account, nominees, etc.)
So, the most important things to know about offshore entities is that they aren’t illegal and that you can use them to:
- Hold property in another country
- Minimize probate when you die
- Provide some asset protection
- Diversify your investment portfolio internationally
- Operate an active business
Finally, offshore companies offer a number of benefits such as:
- The potential to reduce a tax bill
- Minimal maintenance requirements
- Avoid being listed in public records
- Strong lawsuit and asset protection
Starting an Offshore Company for Adult Business
If you’re involved in the adult industry and want to open an offshore company, there are several important things to take into account such as:
- Which country is the best for incorporation in terms of your privacy, tax savings, legal protection etc.?
- Once the offshore company is ready, will you be given some address and phone number that you can put on the website?
- How does US tax system work if you have an offshore company?
One of the key issues concerning opening an offshore company for your adult business has to do with setting up an offshore adult merchant account. As you may already know, adult businesses are classified as high risk so you should find a reputable payment processor that offers premium offshore merchant account services for high risk businesses. Consider turning to emerchantbroker.com (EMB) to get an offshore adult merchant account that charges little to no taxes.
EMB is voted the #1 high risk payment processor in the US and has an A+ rating with the BBB. Moreover, emerchantbroker.com is rated A by Card Payment Options and is named one of Inc. 500’s Fastest Growing Companies of 2016.
EMB’s services include:
- Unmatched chargeback protection and chargeback prevention programs
- Fast approvals in 24 – 48 hours
- High volume solutions: load balancing gateways and multiple MIDS
- iCheck check processing service, featuring quick payments
- No setup fees for most merchants
- High risk merchants approved
Applying to a respectable offshore merchant services provider is crucial to starting an offshore company for your adult business. Find the true professionals in the field like EMB and don’t let traditional banks and other processors say “No” to your offshore adult merchant account.