Square strives to equip merchants with all the tools they need to efficiently run their businesses. In light of this mission, it has opened up its platform to invite like-minded partners who have made it their passion to help other businesses streamline their day to day operations.
These are the apps you can easily integrate with your Square account. All can be found in the Square App Marketplace.
Connect With These Apps In Just A Few Steps
For Online Stores
- Magento – This is a unique cloud e-commerce solution where you can sell in person and online using one payments partner. It features out-of-the-box, unlimited customizable abilities, and third-party integrations. It offers inventory management, order management, and customer service.
- Wix – Create a stunning, professional website using drag and drop features. Add Square to begin taking payments immediately. You can add additional features such as a blog, a forum, a booking system, email marketing, and so much more.
- OpenCart – As an online store management system, OpenCart comes with free downloads and updates. There are no monthly fees. With a built-in SEO, you can manage products, customers, orders, taxes rules, coupon codes, and so much more.
- Miva – As a cloud based platform, Miva provides a single-source eCommerce solution. It provides large SKU-count inventory management, high volume order processing, global redundancies and fail-safe updates, and a cloud-based hosting environment.
- X-Cart – An open-source shopping cart software that is easy to use, easy to maintain, and just as easy to modify. Only pay for a one-time licensing fee. There are no fees for transactions, no hefty monthly fees, and it’s PCI DSS compliant.
For Accounting and Bookkeeping
- TurboTax Self-Employed – This is an online product (formally known as TurboTax home and business online) that allows self-employed taxpayers to file Schedule C for their business. Assists in finding specific, industry-related deductions. You can also choose TurboTax Live Self-Employed to speak to a CPA or EA on demand. 100% Accurate Guarantee. Square’s sales data import feature will be available February 14, 2020.
- SHOGO – Shogo is a cloud-based service that syncs Square Point of Sale with QuickBooks Desktop, keeping sales and bank transfers accurate and current. It has a pay-as-you-go feature with no long term contracts. Offers free web and email support.
- Enterpryze – A complete accounting and business management solution, Enterpryze features a suite of mobile apps to help your team stay connected to your office. Mapping technology optimizes their routing and itinerary. Use Enterpryze mobileConnect to take payments, reconcile invoices, and update customer accounts.
- MarketMan – As cloud-based inventory management app for restaurants, MarketMan focuses on streamlining procurement, delivery, and restaurant accounting. You can track food costs, view your entire purchase history, and keep track of your inventory.
- SkuHarmony – SkuHarmony maintains your inventory count synced between one Square location and one Shopify store. It’s targeted for small merchants using Square for their POS and Shopify for their website. The free version allows you to see any inconsistencies between Square and Shopify and reconcile them. The paid version allows a change from one platform to get replicated on the other.
All of these apps provide innovative ways to ensure your online business runs seamlessly and efficiently. The square integration with apps found in the Square App Marketplace provides a vast array of tools to address every aspect of your business. Take the time to research which app would best suit your needs.