It comes as a surprise, but yes, Business Consulting is one of the many types of businesses considered as “high-risk.” Although business consultants are absolutely reliable professionals who have played a critical role in building the American economy, banks still categorize them as high risk and often decline to provide such businesses with payment processing accounts. Where a bank provides a Business Consultant with a payment processing account, the fees are usually high and the rates unnecessarily inflated. Moreover, the merchant may be forced to provide a reserve on credit card processing.
Business consulting firms might on the face of it appear innocent, and indeed most firms are. However, these some firms have in the recent past been characterized by high chargeback rates, high cancelations, and other risky features. This has forced banks and other conventional payment processing providers to rethink their positions when negotiating agreements with the consultants.
EMB to the rescue of business consultants
The good news is that eMerchantBroker (EMB) has come to the rescue of these consultants and is now providing them with secure and effective payment processing solutions.
EMB has extensive experience in the payment processing industry and the fact that business consultants can now directly deal with the provider to process payments comes as great news. Moreover, EMB has some of the most competitive fees and rates in the industry thus allowing you to grow your business without undue burden.
There are several benefits of choosing EMB as your payment processing partner. These include;
- 24-hour account monitoring – all merchant accounts managed by EMB are monitored 24/7 right from the moment the account is created. This ensures the highest levels of security at all time.
- No set up fees – you can open an account at any time. It costs absolutely nothing to open the account.
- Chargeback protection and prevention programs now available – chargeback is the biggest problem for online merchants. EMB knows that and has set up a program to protect you from any form of chargeback.
- iCheck processing also available – do you accept iChecks? If yes, then that’s another reason to choose EMB as they have a reliable iCheck check processing program in place.
- High volume solutions – from load balancing to multiple MIDS, EMB is equipped with all the High Volume solutions to take your business forward.
EMB is one of the leading providers of payment processing solutions across the United States. Open your Consulting Firm merchant account and start enjoying all these benefits.