Global payments revenues jumped to $1.9 trillion in 2017, accounting for 11% growth in the same year. In this digital age, opening a reliable merchant account is of vital importance to your company’s success. This article will help you know how to set up Authorize.Net so to start accepting payments online.
Authorize.Net for Your Online Payments
Payment processing makes up a huge part any business. So, it’s too important to enjoy simple, easy, and low-stress payment processing aimed at your cash flow optimization. Did you know that the global digital commerce volume made up more than $3 trillion in 2017? If you’re an eCommerce merchant, you might be interested in Authorize.Net, mightn’t you?
Well, Authorize.Net is a provider of payment gateway services. Thanks to this company, you can start accepting payments through your website and via an IP connection. Authorize.Net is owned by Visa and regarded as the most popular gateway.
This gateway providing company has been offering its services to merchants and small business owners since 1996. Today, Auhorize.net is a major player in the industry and enjoys a high level of creditworthiness among so many merchants. The company delivers services to Independent Sales Organizations (ISOs), Merchant Service Providers (MSPs), as well as financial institutions offering Authorize.Net payment services to merchants.
Authorize.Net can be used by businesses in the US, Canada, UK, and other European countries, as well as in Australia.
Set Up Authorize.Net to Accept Payments over the Internet
Let’s see how you can set up Authorize.Net for online transactions:
- Establish an Authorize.Net merchant account and check with the company’s support team if your account setup is confirmed.
- See whether everything is OK with your Authorize.Net settings. Find out if you’ve set up everything correctly prior to your account authorization.
- Contact the company you’re interested in to add Authorize.Net as a payment processor.
- Choose “Set Payment Options.”
- Select Authorize.Net as the payment processor.
- Submit your Authorize.Net login ID and transaction key.
- Save the changes made.
- Expect to receive payments to your Authorize.Net account.
Actual Credit Card Process with Authorize.Net
Now, let’s focus on credit card processing with Authoruze.Net:
- Card transactions are submitted to the Authorize.Net payment gateway
- The company using a reliable connection, the provider automatically sends the transactions to the processor
- The processor transfers the transactions to the credit card interchange system
- Then, the transactions get routed to the relevant credit card issuer
- The credit card issuer approves or declines the transactions, taking into account the funds availability, and transfers the transaction results and the approved funds back through the interchange system.
- The credit card interchange system passes the transaction results to the processor
- The processor passes the transaction results to Authorize.Net
- Authorize.Net keeps the transaction results and transfers them to merchants
Are you interested in an Authorize.Net merchant account? Why not apply to eMerchantBroker.com? EMB, regarded as the nation’s #1 credit card processor, is a BBB Accredited company with an A+ rating. Moreover, Card Payment Options considers EMB an A company.
eMerchantBroker.com can help you compare the services offered by various payment processors so to get the best deal for your business. With EMB, you can enjoy expert advice on the most reliable and affordable payment gateway for your online business. By the way, EMB also offers its own secure and low cost payment gateway.
Accepting Payments with Autorize.Net
Authorize.Net allows you to offer your customers multiple payment options, including debit/credit cards, eChecks, Apple Pay, PayPal, as well as Visa Checkout. With Authorize.Net, you can process payments in the most suitable way for your business, no matter it’s via a site, mobile app, or transactions processed manually.
Accepting transactions internationally is also offered by Authorize.Net. If your business isn’t operating in the US, Canada, UK or other European countries, Australia, just visit CyberSource to find more info on locations. So, Authorize.Net makes it easy to accept any payment, including EMV chip cards, digital payments, etc. both for online and in-store merchants, as well as for those who accept payments via mobile devices.
To sum up, Authorize.Net is like a bridge between your company and the financial institution handling card transaction processing and settlement. The company helps merchants enjoy simple electronic and card payment processing in person, over the phone and the Internet.