Digital payments are on the rise. Since 2014, the use of PayPal by consumers has increased 4 percentage points making up 18% in 2016. According to Accenture Digital for Financial Services in North America, almost 73% of North American consumers prefer traditional card providers as their mobile payments provider. Then, come alternative payment options like PayPal (63%), established retail banks (62%), and big tech companies (59%).
Authorize.net Payment Gateway
Authorize.net is a provider of payment gateway services that enables merchants to accept credit card and electronic check payments via their website and over an IP connection. It is considered the most popular gateway and is owned by Visa.
Authorize.net offers advanced fraud protection and other security-related options. When it comes to merchant accounts, this is the most user-friendly gateway on the market. It integrates into more shopping carts than other secure payment gateways in the industry.
If you’re interested in an Authorize.net merchant account, turn to emerchantbroker.com. At EMB, the #1 high risk payment processor in the US that boasts an A+ rating with the BBB, you’ll get the best for your business needs. Compare the rates and fees from multiple credit card processing companies and get expert advice on the top secure payment gateway for your online business.
Payment System Options:
- Amazon Payments – Allows for logging into your mobile site with your Amazon account credentials. You can pay for your purchase using the information stored in your Amazon account.
- net – Is owned by CyberSource, which, in its turn, is owned by Visa. Provides 24/7 fraud support. Offers information management, recurring billing, and fraud detection options.
- Google Wallet – For this, you should have a free Google account. Setup is easy both for Android or iOS devices. Offers 2 options: “in-app billing” for digital goods and “instant buy” for Android to purchase real goods and services. All purchases are held through MasterCard’s Zero Liability protection system.
- PayPal:PayPal offers simplified consumer experience. Is a reliable seller option that boasts easy setup and quick payment processing.
- Skrill (formerly Moneybookers) – You can send funds to an email ID that belongs to another Skrill user. For money withdrawals, you can use a debit/credit card or a bank account. Funds can instantly be withdrawn into your bank account.
- Stripe – Stripe is easy to use. Be aware, Stripe may take 7 days to send you funds.
Take time to evaluate payment system options available in the industry and choose the one that best suits your business wants and needs.