There are 124.6 million singles in the United States searching for love on the internet, and the numbers keep growing. Last year, singles spent over $82 billion on dating websites. A Pew report showed that one-fourth of Americans between the ages of 25 and 34, called themselves “online daters.” As the online dating market continues to blossom, innovative entrepreneurs have an opportunity to build and manage extremely profitable websites with a little web knowledge.
Successful online dating services have one major thing in common – really good web design. Great webmasters don’t obsess over what their competitors are doing. Instead they engage in these types of discussions:
- What does my audience need / want?
- How can I make a function better for my users?
- I will work on my website until I can successfully compete against my competitor.
- I will analyze all webpages and see where I can make improvements.
The most successful websites bring pleasure to their users with engaging content, a nice interface, and user-friendly features. Every webpage has the potential to be better. And the more users enjoy the website, the higher the rank will climb. A website isn’t complete until the Google rankings are where merchants want them to be. The following are a few more ways to increase ranking:
- Follow the Google webmaster guidelines
- Update the design of your site
- Instead of tracking stats, approach your website from a user perspective and ensure the best information is available to users.
- Consider adding better images and graphics.
- Enjoy the process.
- Develop Marketing and Advertising Strategies that center on better content, help develop social media presence, and build customer networks.
- Invest in and manage credible software to track sales, traffic, and chatter.
eMerchantBroker.com is the number one payment processor for online dating websites. Our agents will manage your adult dating merchant account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with diligence and professionalism. The EMB team will give your business the freedom to accept a wide variety of payment types.