CBD is a hot topic in the industry, with major brands such as Amazon, Walgreens, and Walmart jumping on board to offer CBD products.
With the growing number of retailers and companies selling CBD products, more retailers are turning to secure merchant accounts.
But securing an enterprise-class business account is not easy. It can be quite a challenge for many businesses. That’s why we’ve put together this guide to help you understand how to secure a CBD merchant account.
Steps to Secure a Merchant Account for a CBD Business
The following steps will help you secure a CBD oil merchant account for your CBD business:
- Write down all of your business goals and objectives.
- Write down the products you sell, their prices, sizes, and quantities.
- Make sure you’re compliant with local laws
- Research different account providers that offer merchant accounts for CBD companies.
- Contact merchant account providers to get more information about their services, fees, and features. Also, find out if they have any reward programs or referral programs that can help increase sales — this is especially important if you want to grow your business in the long run.
- Make sure that you are comfortable with all the terms and conditions of your merchant account before signing up for one. If possible, ask a few questions about each service to make sure that they will fit nicely into your business needs in the future.
- Once you have secured a merchant account for your CBD business, build trust with customers through online reviews and social media marketing campaigns!
When choosing an account provider, it’s important to research and ensure that the company has experience with CBD businesses. You may also want to consider working with an agency that specializes in helping cannabis businesses get established.