PayPal is a strong payment system that many people across the globe rely on. Increasingly, more PayPal alternatives are appearing, enabling consumers to try a new way to pay. Different online payment service providers have different advantages. Some are cheaper or more reliable, others offer simplicity and flexibility.
When it comes to eBay, PayPal has an immense presence in this concern. However, there are cases when PayPal cannot be considered the best and most secure method of making online payments. This is especially true of businesses classified as high risk. So if you’re a high risk merchant, you’d better consider other options rather than PayPal such as a top high risk processor like EMB.
People usually consider PayPal alternatives because it can regularly block your account for this or that reason. You can use a merchant account provided by:
- High Risk Processor like EMB – EMB offers a reliable and low-cost PayPal alternative for eBay and online merchants.
- Amazon Payments –Your Amazon account credentials can be used to login and make purchases on thousands of websites and apps with the Login and Pay system.
- Apple Pay – Is currently restricted to the US and can store credit/debit card information. Apple users can make contactless payments through NFC or by using the Touch ID sensor. No additional charges will be required from business owners accepting payments via Apple Pay.
- Google Wallet – This US-only payment system allows for processing credit and debit cards, loyalty and gift cards to make purchases through your mobile phone. Also, an NFC-enabled smartphone can be used for electronic payments in person and set bills online.
- Skrill (formerly Moneybookers) – Skrill serves as a great replacement to PayPal. It is more international-friendly as compared to several other providers. Skrill offers a prepaid debit card, free setup, and lower fees. You can use your account to send text messages directly from your account.
- Stripe – This is a great option for those who have an in-house developer or have those skills themselves. Thanks to its unique APIs and tools, you can customize the way you want to accept and manage online payments. It also gives you the ability to direct payments from your bank account, store credit cards, and manage subscriptions.
There exist various PayPal alternatives for eBay users and merchants operating online. Choose what is best for your online business and start growing.