Why does my business need a “high risk” merchant account?
Many online business owners are surprised to find out that their business is considered “high risk” by the credit card processing industry. Even though you may operate what you consider to be a normal business such as a travel agency, online ticket sales, or online electronic sales, your business may still be classified as “high risk” due to a high number of charge backs or fraudulent activity with a particular business.
Most high risk businesses accept their payments online or over the phone, although there are brick and mortar businesses that are also classified as high risk, such as a medical marijuana dispensary or a travel agency.
At eMerchantBroker.com we specialize in helping high risk business owners get approved for a merchant account. We have dozens of processors and sponsor banks that we work with, both domestic and offshore.
eMerchantBroker.com = FAST APPROVALS
We can approve a high risk merchant account in 24 hours. Below are just a few of the business types we can APPROVE today:
- Medical Marijuana Dispensaries
- Recurring Website Payments
- Membership / Recurring Billing
- High-Volume Merchants
- Travel Agents / Timeshare
- Sports Forecasting / Odds Making
- Dating Services / Memberships
- Companion Services
- Online Pharmacy – US or EU Based & Liscenced Pharmacies
- Replica / Watches / Bags / Jewelry
- High Charge Back Merchant Account
- Outbound Telemarketing
- Ticket Brokers
- Travel Agencies
- Wholesale Import Merchant
- Recurring Billing – Weekly – Monthly – Annual
- Cruise Lines / Reservations
- Free Trial – Trial Offers
- MLM Merchant Account
- Auto Warranties
- Vacation Travel Clubs
- Bill Collections / Collection Agencies
- Call Centers / Telemarketing
- Medical Discount Cards
- Ecigarettes – Ecigs