Bad credit does not mean the end of the world. Bad credit is quite common in today’s market. You can find many credit repair companies having entered the marketplace.
Credit Repair Merchant Account Services
Reputable payment processors like emerchantbroker.com offer specialized merchant account services to high risk merchant accounts for credit repair companies. No matter, you are a new credit repair company with no processing history, EMB can work with you to establish your merchant account today.
Collecting payments is the most important part of a credit repair business. As a rule, credit repair companies are high risk and high volume. These are 2 unattractive qualities to traditional banks and most lenders. However, these qualities are not a problem for EMB, and you can get over that hurdle without difficulty. EMB is voted the number one high risk merchant account provider in the US and boasts and A+ rating with the BBB.
Get the Best for Your Credit Repair Company
Traditional banks and most lenders will usually stay away from your credit repair company as they find it risky to provide their services for your business. So this is not a realistic chance of applying for a merchant account. To be sure you will get a credit repair merchant account for your company, do not hesitate to turn to a reliable high risk merchant account provider in the field.
With an experienced company like EMB, your business can be on its way to a new merchant account in just 48 – 72 hours. Emerchantbroker.com specializes in finding the right kind of merchant account geared to the needs of your business. So you can enjoy:
- Skillful Staff and Years of Experience
- Proved Support and Vast Knowledge to support any customer
- Easy and Speedy Signup that will take just a few minutes
- Proven Platform and Real Results having both big and small merchants built successful businesses on EMB’s platform.
- Merchant Accounts to get approved for without delay
- Chargeback Prevention to enjoy reduced chargebacks
- iCheck for immediate payments from check-based transactions
- Business Funding options, including Merchant Cash Advance, with fast approvals