If you are going to start a business, it won’t be easy to find the necessary funds if you have a poor personal credit history. It won’t be easy, but it is doable. There are a number of ways you can use to take your business off the ground even if you have bad credit.
Below you can find 7 ways to help you process credit cards even if you have a bad credit history.
- Debt Consolidation – This can help you reduce your unsecured debt, including credit card debt, into one, lower and more affordable payment. As a result, you will free up your current cash flow and improve your credit scores.
- Equipment Lenders – There are equipment lenders that work with new startups to provide loans for equipment. These type of lenders are extremely flexible and can easily meet the specific needs of your business.
- Factoring – During your first year, you can use certain assets to secure financing, your business’s receivables or purchase order financing.
- Government and Private Grants – The US Government helps people get back to work and also helps people in need, including business owners.
- Merchant Cash Advances – Reputable payment processors like com offer this type of business funding options and a bad credit merchant account, regardless of your credit history. EMB is considered the #1 high risk merchant account provider in the US, boasts and A+ rating with the BBB, and offers the lowest possible rates in the industry.
- Micro-Credit Organizations – The purpose of these organizations is to help starters and growing businesses get enough financial resources to invest in their business. This is quite helpful since new and growing businesses usually cannot get approved for a business loan by traditional banks and most lenders.
- Social Lending Sites – As a business owner, you can use social lending options where members can borrow and lend to each other. These types of loans offer lower rates than traditional banks. These are regarded as personal loans, but the funds obtained can be used for a variety of purposes, including your business.