Since Square’s mission is to equip merchants with all the tools they need to efficiently run their businesses, it has opened up its platform to like-minded partners striving to help other businesses streamline their day to day operations.
Here are 21 business apps you can sync with Square that can easily be found in the Square App Marketplace.
For Online Stores
- BigCommerce – You can manage inventory since it is instantly updated when you make a sale. No need for manual updates, data entry errors, and overselling.
- Weebly – Create a professional e-Commerce website to manage your online sales, sync your online and offline inventory, and integrate shipping, coupons, and gift cards.
- Ecwid – You can begin selling from your current site, your Facebook page, or using multiple sites at the same time.
- WooCommerce – Accept Square payments on your WooCommerce store. It is mobile friendly and you can also turn your existing WooCommerce store into a mobile app. No need for custom coding.
- GoDaddy – With secure payment processing, multiple shipping methods, and inventory sync between Square and GoDaddy websites and Marketing, GoDaddy gives you all the tools you need to grow your online business.
- ShipStation – As a fast, simple and web-based shipping software, you can import, manage, and ship your orders.
For Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Intuit QuickBooks Online – Via your mobile device, you can enter transactions, record expenses, invoice customers, and send reports anywhere.
- Commerce Sync – The Commerce Sync app allows you to connect your Square data to your Intuit QuickBooks Desktop account. You can see sales information such as taxable and non-taxable sales, discounts, credits, refunds, and a lot more.
- Xero – This accounting software helps you reconcile, send invoices, or even create expense claims using their mobile app.
- TaxJar – TaxJar automatically submits your returns to the states so you never miss a deadline. It provides an accurate sales tax rate at checkout.
- Zoho Books – It offers contact management, invoices, expenses, sales and purchase orders, project time tracking, and inventory management.
- Jobber – It provides scheduling and dispatching, a client management system (CRM), invoicing and follow-ups, and a mobile app.
- Stitch Labs – Manage all operations including inventory management, order management, B2B wholesale management, purchasing and replenishment, fulfillment, and a lot more.
- Shopventory – You can get real-time inventory management that offers costs of goods sold, business intelligence, and sales reporting.
Employee Schedule Management
- Homebase – It features free employee scheduling, time clocks, job postings, and hiring tools.
- When I Work – A great tool to facilitate scheduling and communicating with hourly employees.
- TSheets – This is a web-based and mobile time tracking and employee scheduling app. It provides an easier way to approve vacations, timesheets, and PTO.
- Fresh KDS – A tablet-based kitchen display system that is completely wireless and shows orders in real-time, streamlining your kitchen prep.
- MarketMan – This is a complete restaurant management system that simplifies order management, eliminates waste, and increases profitability.
Connect To Other Networks
- IFTTT – Also known as “If This, Then That”, IFTTT is a web-based service that lets you connect apps, services, and smart home devices.
- SumAll – SumAll is a platform that combines social media, web traffic, sales metrics, and other data that allow businesses to track business as well as social media metrics.
All the aforementioned apps provide innovative ways to ensure your online business runs seamlessly and efficiently. Take a look and see which one would be a great fit for your business needs.