Dating websites have become big business in the recent past. More and more people are taking to online dating platforms to meet their partners or just for the heck of it. And with this has come a great opportunity for merchants to make more bucks.
However, with the number of merchants offering dating services steadily increasing, a big problem has arisen – attracting and retaining customers. If you’ve been in the adult entertainment industry for a while, you’ll realize that attracting new customers has become particularly difficult since so many other merchants are competing for the same consumers.
Nevertheless, other than further securing your business by getting an online dating merchant account, there are several ways of getting an edge over your competitors and winning more customers.
Here are seven tactics to try today;
1. Market your business on social media – social media has become a powerful marketing tool connecting merchants to consumers. One of the main benefits of this marketing channel is that you can build a community and expand it steadily. Place links to your website and people will be directed there.
2. Adult traffic – the other way of using social media to drive traffic to your site is by posting adult content on your social pages with your brand logo and a link to your site. Just remember that Google isn’t a big fan of adult content.
3. SEO – they say content is king, and rightly so. Great content (both plain text and images) will keep consumers glued to brand. Invest in keyword search and optimize your site to get better ranking on search engines for relevant keywords.
4. Paid advertisement – there is no harm in paying for your ads to be posted in places where consumers can easily find and click on them. You can start with Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and so on.
5. Responsive design – to ensure that you’re reaching every potential customer, go ahead and make your website responsive so that your content can be viewed appropriately on all types of devices, including mobile.
6. Don’t forget print media – digital advertisement might have overtaken print, but that doesn’t mean print no longer works. So, create ad copies for print media too and place them on magazines, newspapers, etc.
7. Content marketing – content marketing is the new way to market. In this strategy, you lure customers to follow your brand by offering them content that is both fresh and valuable. If they think you’re worth their time, they’ll come in numbers!