Repeat business plays a vital role in the success of small business revenue growth. According to recent research by Gartner Group, just a 5% boost in customer retention can increase business profits by 25%-125%. In addition, 80% of your future profits will come from 20% of your loyal customers. If you want to focus on increasing customer retention, consider the following tools that are guaranteed to boost customer loyalty:
1. GetFeedback – The easiest way to make your customers feel appreciated is to ask for their honest feedback. Ask for their opinion about your services. Ask them to share information that will help you fine-tune your products. Ask them what they thought of their experience with you. One of the best ways to do this is to ask for their opinions through online surveys. GetFeedback is a great tool that allows you to easily design beautiful surveys to do just that.
2. FreshLime – FreshLime is a must if your business is service-based. With a focus on customer retention, FreshLime is a data marketing platform that helps business owners re-engage customers and capture return revenue. This platform provides helpful insights that reveal where customers are coming from, when they are purchasing and when your business should reach out and re-engage the customer.
3. Nimble – To ensure you are really engaged with your customers and cultivating relationships, you will want to use all available resources, including: email, social media, newsletters, blogging, etc. However, when your busy building your business – especially in the startup phase – finding time to do this can be a challenge. Nimble merges your social media accounts, emails, contact information, and other communication channels so you can easily track and manage conversations.
4. Bounce Exchange – If customers are choosing to leave your site, they are not satisfied with what they see. Bounce exchange helps you to stop users from leaving or figure out why they are leaving without engaging with you. This tool allows you to derive contact information and capture potential customers right before they are about to leave your site.
5. Hubspot – Hubspot has branded itself as the ultimate inbound marketing tools – and business owners gladly agree. This software helps you bring users in and create loyal customers throughout the various stages of the sale process. It achieves this using multiple methods, including: analytics, social media, content and landing pages.
6. Woobox – Nothing encourages repeat services like contents and promotions. 70% of customers say they want coupons sent to them, especially if they are related to products/services they already purchase. Woobox is a tool that helps small businesses do just that. Woobox app allows you to promote your business with sweepstakes, video contests, quizzes, photo contents, coupons and more.
7. Rankur – There are so many review-based services out there: Yelp, Angie’s List, Google Reviews, Facebook, etc. If you hope to create positive relationships with your existing customers and win potential customers, it is important to know what is being said about your business. Rankur allows you to digitally monitor what is being said about your brand on your social media accounts and any other online mentions. When a comment is found, Rankur will immediately notify you so you can quickly address concerns or respond to positive shout-outs.
Another great way to boost customer engagement and make sure customers have a positive experience is to offer the very best payment processing solutions. eMerchantBroker.com has helped thousands of merchants secure the merchant services they need to grow their business and boost customer retention. Even hard-to-approve merchants like credit repair companies can quickly apply and setup the credit repair merchant account they need. The application process takes just minutes to complete, and you can have your account setup in as little as 24 hours.