iCheck is a means of electronic check processing and facilitates faster funding on a wider variety of checks. It also has fewer restrictions than ACH. This flexibility makes Remote Deposit Capture ideal for many sales environments. Checks can be accepted at the Point of Sale or when the consumer is not present. Making this the future of check processing!
Consistently Voted the Best High Risk
by Industry Experts
A PROVEN PLATFORM
We’ve built a platform that works for you. We’re continuing to add new features daily, and expanding to meet the needs and requests of our customers.
We have some of the best support in the business. We can be reached anytime of day, and will help you through any hurdles you might encounter. Need help? Call Us.
QUICK AND PAINLESS
Signing up is fast, easy, and secure. Our Application process can be completed in just a few minutes, and you’ll hear back from us within 24-48 hours, sometimes sooner!
Browse by Industry
Merchant solutions tailored to all types of businessesAll Industries
What is iCheck and its Benefits?
- Checks of all types can be processed, including personal, business, government, traveler’s, cashier’s certified, and money orders.
- With our iCheck electronic check processing services there are no ACH restrictions.
- No consumer notification or receipt is required.
- There is no check writer authorization requirement.
- Funding is guaranteed for transactions.
- Free online monitoring of activity.
- Fast electronic deposit of funds in as little as 24 hours.
- Deposits to merchant’s existing bank account, not a separate account as with other processors.
- Save a trip to the bank by using iCheck Payment Processing.
iCheck Electronic Check Processing Services
- Mail order
- Property leasing and management
- Other types of non-traditional business may take advantage of iCheck.
There are three programs available regarding iCheck, based upon your business needs.
- iCheck POS is for face-to-face transaction and card terminal or web-based processing.
- iCheck Remote is for transactions where the consumer is not present, and card or web-based processing.
- iCheck Payroll is for cashing business and corporate checks, and card or web-based processing.
What Equipment do I need to start?
Regardless of the type of iCheck payment processing program you implement, you will need a check imager that can scan and read both sides of the check.
If you’re interested in implementing iCheck into your business, call 1-800-621-4893 or fill out the form to get started now!
Need more information? drop us a line
High Risk Solutions
For High Risk Merchants
Award Winning And
BBB Accredited Business
With An A+ Rating
iCheck is an electronic check processing service that facilitates faster funding on a wide range of checks, including personal, business, government, traveler’s, cashier’s, certified, and money orders. It has fewer restrictions than ACH, making it ideal for various sales environments. With iCheck, checks can be accepted at the Point of Sale or when the consumer is not present, making it a modern and efficient solution for check processing.
To use iCheck, your business will need a check imager that can scan and read both sides of the check. Once your system is set up, you can process checks electronically for faster funding. iCheck offers three programs based on your business needs: iCheck POS for face-to-face transactions, iCheck Remote for transactions where the consumer is not present, and iCheck Payroll for cashing business and corporate checks.
iCheck offers several benefits, including processing checks of all types, no ACH restrictions, no consumer notification or receipt requirement, no check writer authorization requirement, guaranteed funding for transactions, free online monitoring of activity, fast electronic deposit of funds, and deposits to the merchant’s existing bank account. It is also a perfect solution for a wide range of businesses, such as mail order, educational, medical, utility, government, property leasing and management, insurance, and other non-traditional businesses.
iCheck is suitable for various industries and businesses, including mail order, educational, medical, utility, government, property leasing and management, insurance, and other non-traditional businesses.
iCheck works by electronically processing checks through a secure system. A check imager is used to scan and read both sides of the check, and the check’s information is then securely transmitted for processing. The funds are electronically deposited to the merchant’s existing bank account within as little as 24 hours. iCheck allows for faster funding and eliminates the need for a trip to the bank.
Still have questions?
If you can’t find the answer you’re looking for, please reach out and chat with our team.Get in touch