EMB offers merchants in Hong Kong end-to-end services for all businesses, including high-risk businesses that offer nutraceuticals, gaming, travel services, or telecom services. Our payment solutions for face-to-face, online, and mobile transactions will help you exceed your goals.
About Our Company
As a leader in face-to-face and contactless payment processing, EMB understands the complexities that come with accepting debit and credit card transactions. With this understanding, we work to prevent any circumstances that fail to make the process transparent, clear, and safe.
The Place for High Risk Merchant accounts in Hong Kong
In the payments industry, merchants are classified as high risk or low risk. High risk merchants often rely on offshore merchant account providers for credit card processing because domestic banks turn them down. EMB has the solutions you need.
A Payment Solution That Allows You to Reach Your Goals
Our cutting-edge payment platform allows you to streamline global card processing while getting the best results and trimming costs to maintain a cross-border online business. Those who use our platform can experience gains from:
- Multi-currencies and card settlements in the currency of your region
- Transparent conversion rates
- Chargeback mitigation and fraud prevention tools and resources
- PCI compliance
- Quality global domestic acquiring despite the locations of businesses
- Support 24 hours per day, every day of the week
Items Needed to Get a Merchant Account in Hong Kong
After submitting an application with EMB, you will need the following:
- A registered company
- A fully operational website
- The site must have clear, prominently-displayed terms, refund, and privacy policies
- A business bank account
Additionally, if you sell tangible products, then you need to share your supplier agreement.