Ease of Use, Personified
Checks-by-Web is a way for consumers to purchase goods online without a debit or credit card. It helps provide a safer way of payment for bills and goods, rather than the dealing with the risk of mailing a check.
How Does it Work?
Checks-by-Web works by using your banking account information (bank & routing numbers) as a method of payment instead of a debit or credit card.
How Safe Is It?
Checks-by-Web is extremely safe to use for both the consumer and merchant. For companies using Checks-by-Web for payments, accounts have to be made for each consumer’s checking account in order for it to be used for payment. Photo ID is not required to use Checks-by-Web. For merchants, you can customize your safety features in order to suit your business and customer base. For ecommerce, there is a $1,000 limit per transaction, which can help reduce attempts at fraud.
- Safe and efficient method of accepting payment online.
- Low cost processing.
- Fast merchant funding.
- Free detailed transactions online.
- Banking fees and check handling costs and risks are eliminated.
- NSF items can be re-submitted automatically, if need be.
What do I need to Start?
- Completed Merchant Information & Service Agreement forms.
- Voided merchant check.
- Business license and/or tax license.
- Articles of Incorporation.
- 3 previous bank statements or IRS document verifying TIN#.
- Web address with current and valid security certificate.
- Merchant’s warranty and/or refund policy.
Excited yet? You Should be!
Checks-by-Web is an up and coming method of Internet payment. It helps attract consumers that cannot purchase online because they lack a debit or credit card. Checks-by-Web helps ease consumer minds due to advanced security and privacy measures.
Call 1-800-621-4893 or fill out the form to get started now!